Music Blog


Hey y'all! Today I decided

 about music


Example of the music blog could be gaining permission to use a song (like a picture of an email)


This photo would be used as a the media


non copyight music on youtube


The process of you went through will be the 20 sentences.


The description states how to use the track, if you want too. 

This track is 100% FREE and safe no copyright music. You can use it in video with monetization. Just subscribe to my channel and add credits ( copy and paste the text below, no expections 


Now that I am done recording for today, I decided that tomorrow I will start the editing process. I can not wait to start the editing process. Furthermore, that is it for today and I hope you enjoyed the first filming process. That's all for today!

Bye, Pookieess!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production Blog