Re-Shoot Blog: (retaking the fake blood scene)




Hey y'all! Today I decided to focus on rerecording all of the scenes that include the fake blood. The prior day that I recorded, I used lotion and food color for this scene. However, once I looked at the clips with the fake blood in it, I did not like how 'fake' the fake blood actually looked. I mainly did not like the way that this fake blood did not as liquidly as it should have. For this reason, I decided to just put the red food coloring on my hand without mixing it with anything else. I noticed how it looked a lot better than mixing it with lotion. After the fake blood was settled, I asked my sister to start recording all of these scenes over again. My sister already reprinted out all of the pictures that I had completely damaged during the scene. She recorded all of these different types of close-ups all over again and it looked so much better. The only bad part about using the food coloring was that it dried pretty quickly and it was hard to get off my hand. For this reason, my sister had to record these scenes as quickly as she could before the food color dried. Overall, the use of the food coloring as the fake blood was great in my opinion. Additionally, it was actually funny because my hands were red for about three days after recording these scenes. Now that I am done recording for today, I decided that tomorrow I will start looking for the music that I want to use for this final task. I can not wait to find my background music. Furthermore, that is it for today and I hope you enjoyed the process. That's all for today!


Bye, Pookieess!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production Blog