Hey y'all! Today I have finally finished this entire process for my music video. The song is called "On My Mama" by Victoria Monet. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I do!
Hey y'all! I have more information about my production process. Today the filming process was a lot harder than I thought. I was not able to record at one of the clubs that I attended but that was it. Now, my vision of revealing my busy life is starting to become more difficult than I imagined. However, I am going to keep advancing with my idea. My main goal for this production day was to take some relatable pictures for my commercial. First, I decided to take some pictures with my siblings. I snapped pictures with my siblings separately and together at a wide shot. The wide shot is a type of camera shot that completely shows a character or a group of characters within the frame. I decided to take wide and close up shots with my friends and other activities that I attended. I am not hundred percent certain on using all of these shots and pictures in my actual commercial. Which is why I can not wait to start editing to see the final results of my commercial. Additionally, I record...
Hey y'all! Today I have decided to start my production process. I started planning out where and who I wanted to film with. Prior too, I knew that I wanted to film with my siblings and friends. My main focus was the type of angles and shots that I would record. During my planning and researching time, I created some ideas to match my concept for this commercial. This commercial is supposed to display the chaotic perspective that I have of my life. Similar to a day in my life video. Which is why, I decided to record a tracking shot. The tracking shot follows a subject through a scene and reveals the scenery. One of the ideas that I decided to film, was myself running to class because I do not want to be tardy. I asked one of my friends to record me running or quickly walking to class. This scene was kind of hard to record since I actually did not want to be late to class. However, with filming this shot, I had to record multiple takes. My main desire for this shot was the ba...
Hey y'all! Today I decided continue the filming process. Although, I wanted to focus on recording all of the inside scenes today, I had to rerecord the first scene from other day that include the close up of the shovel and my black shoes. For this reason, I waited for it to get dark again and had my sister come outside with me again to record this scene with my all black adidas on. Additionally, I decided to rerecord some more scenes since most of the scenes showed the shoes that I did not like. Once, I was done recording all of the scenes that had the old black shoes in it, I decided to go back inside. Once I went inside, I set up my desk area to start filming all the inside scenes. The inside scenes show all of the clips of the scrapbook and pictures. I started by printing out copies of the pictures since I did not want to ruin the actual pictures. I did not have access to color ink for all of the pictures, so some of the pictures came out in black and white ink. After I was fini...
Comments
Post a Comment