Hey y'all! Today I have finally finished this entire process for my music video. The song is called "On My Mama" by Victoria Monet. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I do!
Hey y'all! Today I decided continue the filming process. Although, I wanted to focus on recording all of the inside scenes today, I had to rerecord the first scene from other day that include the close up of the shovel and my black shoes. For this reason, I waited for it to get dark again and had my sister come outside with me again to record this scene with my all black adidas on. Additionally, I decided to rerecord some more scenes since most of the scenes showed the shoes that I did not like. Once, I was done recording all of the scenes that had the old black shoes in it, I decided to go back inside. Once I went inside, I set up my desk area to start filming all the inside scenes. The inside scenes show all of the clips of the scrapbook and pictures. I started by printing out copies of the pictures since I did not want to ruin the actual pictures. I did not have access to color ink for all of the pictures, so some of the pictures came out in black and white ink. After I was fini...
Hey y'all! Today I decided about music Example of the music blog could be gaining permission to use a song (like a picture of an email) This photo would be used as a the media non copyight music on youtube The process of you went through will be the 20 sentences. The description states how to use the track, if you want too. This track is 100% FREE and safe no copyright music. You can use it in video with monetization. Just subscribe to my channel and add credits ( copy and paste the text below, no expections Now that I am done recording for today, I decided that tomorrow I will start the editing process. I can not wait to start the editing process. Furthermore, that is it for today and I hope you enjoyed the first filming process. That's all for today! Bye, Pookieess!
Hey y'all! Today I will discussing my title design with you all. The opening titles of my film will all be the same font. The words will pop up on the screen in different locations and will stay there for about 3-4 seconds each. The words will not be apart of the setting where I am recording since I want them to stand out. The titles will preferably contrast the background of the film. I want the words to be a lighter color like white or a cream color and the background to be black or dark gray. However, not all of the time will the background be darker. For this reason, the words will become like a black or dark gray when the background is lighter. My current title idea is "Memory" and I will have it appear in at least the size 30. I have decided on one font but there are others that I like as well. I feel like I will not be certain with my font until I start editing and putting everything together. I like the fonts Lacquer, Zighead and Unutterable. I do not know what...
Comments
Post a Comment